Hellriders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellriders

You\'re in for one hell of a ride.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Launcher Problem Solution

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vista

Vista

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-11-10

Launcher Problem Solution Empty
PostSubject: Launcher Problem Solution   Launcher Problem Solution Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:00 pm

if you have this problem Launcher Problem Solution 20081115_c888aa67e595c7f35297xvyKY2ZL9Odg
then go to my computer hard disk C program files open the godswaronline folder and find the Godswar.exe file then make
a copy of the exe file on your desktop and enstead of launching the file that has that problem double click on the godswar.exe file and
it will launch the game automatucaly
Back to top Go down
Serempentes
Captain
Captain
Serempentes

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problem Solution   Launcher Problem Solution Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:47 pm

Hopefully i don't have this problem...My launcher is normal rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problem Solution   Launcher Problem Solution Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Yes, me and Rich have the same problem, thats rpob a resolution problem, but a temp fix is to open your Godswar folder and then launch godswar. It will probably get fixed with the latest patch, i hope so...
Back to top Go down
Frank

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problem Solution   Launcher Problem Solution Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:21 am

I have the same problem Sad
Just start the game directly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Launcher Problem Solution   Launcher Problem Solution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Launcher Problem Solution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hellriders :: Open Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: